Cannot enter email or password to sign on.

darcy_ro
darcy_ro Posts: 2
edited May 2023 in General questions

Problems with TV (valid business license) started a week or so ago. Windows 10 Home.  Now it continually puts up an intrusive popup message that it is running in limited demonstration mode. I am unable to enter an email or password to log in, as these boxes won't accept input. I am not using a network proxy. The system was running fine for the last 16 months. I have reinstalled TV without changing the results. My only system change was upgrading to a larger system disk drive by cloning. How do I get this running again?

Comments

• Follow up:

The log is saying I have a blocked license. How did this occur, and how do I un block it?

2019/09/03 16:30:47.954 5360 6372 S0!! LicenseAssembler::ParseFetchLicenseResponse: Operation failed with error [BlockedLicense]
    2019/09/03 16:30:47.954 5360 6372 S0!! CKeepAliveClientClient::ProceedWithLoginAfterClientID(): LOGIN fail, retrying...

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hi @darcy_ro ,

Thank you for your post.

I have double checked with our support team, and they would be happy to look into your case and help you further. In order to do so, could you please contact our support team

This case might be related to your license so we need to assist you individually.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Best regards,
    Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator