Posted by cndesu
Henagon

Could not download the portables version from website

Hi,

I could not download the portables version for my personal use. Is there any way  I can do it?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Posted by Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Could not download the portables version from website

Hi @cndesu 

Thanks for your post.

To work with the Portable, a TeamViewer license is required.

For personal use, you can use the regular TeamViewer full version, Host or the QuickSupport module (depending on your use case).

Thanks and have a great weekend,

Esther

2 Replies
3 Replies
Highlighted
Posted by Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Hi @cndesu 

Thanks for your post.

To work with the Portable, a TeamViewer license is required.

For personal use, you can use the regular TeamViewer full version, Host or the QuickSupport module (depending on your use case).

Thanks and have a great weekend,

Esther

2 Replies
Posted by cndesu
Henagon

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Until last version I could download the portable version and used on the go to check my home computer which has my automation installed. With other versions I need to install the software on the computer which I do not want to as sometimes I use my laptop and sometimes I use the public computers at the airport.

If portable version is not available for the personal use that I have to use some other option.

Right now my issue was I could not download the product from the website.

Thanks
Posted by DavidIQ
Henagon

Since the main website problem has not been fixed looks like for months now (when attempting to download the portable version the "direct download link" given is this: https://www.teamviewer.com/en-us/teamviewer-automatic-download/undefined/TeamViewerPortable.zip -> note the "undefined") I ended up having to fish around for it. You can get the latest 14.x version from here:

https://download.teamviewer.com/download/version_14x/TeamViewerPortable.zip