Log file analysis

Cillchaoi
Cillchaoi Posts: 2
edited May 2023 in General questions

I have a TeamViewer log file from this weekend that I would like some help analyzing.  This appears to be the log file from a session that was attempted while I was out.  Since I use TeamViewer only for my convenience and I was not using the software at the time of this event, it seems that someone tried to get into my machine.  I would like to have some help reading through the log and see what we can determine about amount of time, what they might have done, anything that the log contains.

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• JoshP
    JoshP Posts: 894 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @Cillchaoi 

Thank you for your post.

Please know the TeamViewer Community is a user-based community. As such, many solutions and thread discussions are from users like yourself; we cannot guarantee an TeamViewer employee may see or be able to answer all posts in our Community.

Regarding your issue, we have had this question asked in a few other threads; the best thing to do is to email privacy@teamviewer.com directly, providing as much information as possible. Once received, the team will reply back and let you know any necessary next steps or other information.

Josh P.

Senior Community Moderator

---