Not Ready, Please check your connection

emcct
emcct Posts: 3
edited May 2023 in General questions

I've never had issues before with TV. It started some days ago, and I can no longer connect because I am unable to type the user and password since it is blocked while the status is "Not ready".

1. I did not change anything on my pc, I did not change internet provider.

2. I have tried on a different wifi, did not help.

3. I did try to uninstall TV and make a fresh install, and yes I did remove stuff from the AppData folder, as well as the keys from regedit.

4. I can connect just fine on the same WIFI via my mobile, so there seems to be something wrong with the client?

Yesterday I was lucky enough to be able to connect just once, but that was once within around 4-5 days.

Anyone knows why this is?

Tagged:

Comments

• i had the same problem, checked my network settings and a lot of other stuff, nothing helped.
    Then i've just uninstalled TW and installed it again, now it works just fine...
  • emcct

Unfortunatley I was not that lucky. I've tried to uninstall several times. Even tried older versions still same issue :(

• DAW
    DAW Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Check if your computer is connected to the internet. I had the same experience and it was because my internet connection was bad.
  • emcct
    Sadly, as I explained in the first topic, I already tried this several times.
  • DonaldSteele
    DonaldSteele Posts: 1
    having same problem