Not ready. Please check your internet connection.

wmdk_dkussin
wmdk_dkussin Posts: 1
edited May 2023 in General questions

kein-internet.pngHello

Since yesterday, I have the problem that my Teamviewer 14 reports an error (see screenshot) and I can no longer connect to other computers. (First of all - I use: Windows 10 Pro and Teamviewer 14.0.12762 Premium (see screenshot)).

version-14.png

I did the update on Teamviewer 14 on 13.11.2018 and with the previous versions I never had the problem.

Basically, we also have no problem with the Internet. - So far, I've tried the following solutions unsuccessfully:
1. Exit and restart TeamViewer
2. Restart the PC
3. Update the network adapter using Windows Update
4. Deactivation of the Norten Security Firewall

I ask for urgent help.

I am available for any questions.

Best regards,
Daniel

Tagged:

Comments

• danw77
    danw77 Posts: 1

I had the same problem, did the same things you did. I read all of the other potential solutions and none of them worked. On a whim, I went into my internet settings and disconnected from my wifi. And then reconnected. All of the sudden, it started working and the error went away. I have no idea what the issue was but I have had no problems since. Simple an might be worth a try.

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hi @wmdk_dkussin,

Thank you for posting.

Could you please update to the latest version (14.0.13880), so it might be able to fix the issue.

If it still does not work after updating to the latest version, please raise a ticket or contact our support team so that we will assist you.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Best regards,

Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator