Premium License labeled as "Free License"

Vmax28
Vmax28 Posts: 14 ✭✭
edited May 2023 in General questions

I joined the Windows10 computers which I monitor and service remotely for "easy access". They are listed in "My computers" on the TeamViewer app on my machine. I do not want to be signed into my account on the remote computers, as I don't want the users to be able to edit my profile. All remote computers show the "Free License" banner at the top of the TeamViewer app window. How can I get rid of this. It's very annoying and the users of the remote machines might think I don't have a proper license. All computers have been assigned to my account using administrator rights. All machines run TeamViewer without administrator rights. TeamViewer, please help.

Tagged:

Comments

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hi @Vmax28,

Thank you for contacting us.

If you do not like to see "Free license" on the remote computer, in stead of having the end points download from our website, you can create a custom download link for the host (unattended access) or QuickSupport (attended access) so that it will not show "Free" on their side and it looks more profesional.

You can see how to do this here.

Hope this information will be helpful for you.

Best regards,

Former Japanese Community Moderator
  • Vmax28
    Vmax28 Posts: 14 ✭✭
    Your suggestion requires a corporate license. I only have a premium license.
  • Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Hi @Vmax28

The customized modules are part of all TeamViewer licenses (Busines, Premium, Corporate, and Tensor).

Here are two additional articles helping you with setting up the customized

Hope this info helps you.

Best, Esther

Former Community Manager

• I have use teamviewer for parsnal user but it disconnects after fewest minutes.