Prevent ""No connection to TeamViewer server" pop-up.

Max_Spindel
Max_Spindel Posts: 4
edited May 2023 in General questions

I am aware of a LOCAL USER key that will disable this MSG box in TV14 but this will not help my current issue. Is there a LOCAL MACHINE key for this? I ask because I have a series of media player that plays content regardless if there is a network conection or not, that cannot have this message popping up everytime it losses network. That said this media player uses our clients 3rd party software to play their content, this software during configuration generates its own user profile. The created user has no UI when logged into it, and it only launches the player software and bg services (such as teamviewer host) the UI is suppressed however meaning I cannot get to regedit on this user, making it impossible for me to add this key. A LOCAL MACHINE key that serves the same purpose would solve my problem I am hoping something like this exists and that you might be able to point me in the right direction. Currently my only option has been to manually disconnect the unit from network and wait till the message appears and check off do not display however this VERY tedious to do when I am in the middle of mass production of 30 units I hope you can help me find a solution for this as doing this manually leaves me open for someone to make a mistake and have this pop onsite for the client if that is the case I would have to spend hundreds in a service call to literally check a box I really want to avoid this Cheers, Max

Tagged: