Some users have a reduced menu

dom1
dom1 Posts: 5 ✭✭
edited May 2023 in General questions

I can't ask some users in my Group for remote access. Most users, if I click them, have a reduced menu. What is wrong?

most users in my group have this menumost users in my group have this menusome users only have this menu

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• dom1

tv2.PNG

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Hi @dom1 

Thanks for your post.

Can you try to make a connection with the password first and see whether the "menu" changes after this successful session?

Thanks and best,

Esther

Former Community Manager

• dom1

Hi Esther,

connection with Password is the only way to connect atm. I have done it many times, but no change so far. We have two useres with this Problem. Both are using Windows 10 and TV was updated fomr 11 to 14. But we have many other useres with Windows 10 with working clients.

Thanks

• Esther

Hi @dom1 

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

Ok - that sounds interesting. I assume you did not make any changes in the TeamViewer settings of those two devices or for those two accounts in the Computers & contacts list?

I am afraid, we would need to throw that to our support team to dive deeper into it. Or do we have some community members who can assist with this problem?

I am sorry that I have not a better answer for you.

Thanks and best,

Esther

Former Community Manager

• Esther

Hi @dom1 

another thought:

Can you check whether the remote user is signed in to the TeamViewer full version with his account? I can see the green light indicating he has signed it, but maybe "just" on a mobile device or the Management Console.

Thanks and best,

Esther

Former Community Manager

• Check your password.

• dom1

What di you mean with "check your password"?