TeamViewer 14.0.13880 don't work on OSX El Capitan

alphascorp
alphascorp Posts: 3
edited May 2023 in General questions

I'm using TeamViewer 13.2.26558 on OSX El Capitan, I updated to 14.0.13880 but this app does not work, I have the following message: "TeamViewer quit unexpectedly." When I select "Reopen", the app crash again and when I select "Ignore" and restart I have the same issue. For information, two weeks ago version 14 Beta worked well.

Tagged:

Comments

• i'm having same problem, i have deleted all of the team viewer files and installed older versions, and they work but i can't connect to my other computers that are on version 14. i have done everything that i read to fix it and nothing worked. done full uninstall by manually deleteing all of the TeamViewer system files etc and none of it works. FYI my MAC is on 10.11.6 which is the latest version it supports, and everything else works fine.

• Hello everyone,
    Following my message of 21 November 2018
    TeamViewer 14.0.13880 did not work under El Capitan, I specify that version 14.1.3399 does not work either.
    Being perseverant I have just tried version 14.1.9025 which does not crash and works very well.
    Finally!!!
    Thank you TeamViewer

• bazas99
    bazas99 Posts: 1

i wave the same issue.

someone. what to do?

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,587 Moderator

Hi,

Thank you for posting. 

Can you kindly update TeamViewer version to the latest version of 15.3 or update TeamViewer to the lastest of suppported version if you are holding a versioned license. For more information. kindly check out this statement and feel free to reach out to us.

Best regards

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • Hi all,
    I had almost forgot this thread, as I specified in my message of 24 Feb 2019 it works again since version 14.1.9025