Teamviewer 14 (14.0.12966) for Mac - Not ready. Please check your connection

Vmax28
Vmax28 Posts: 14 ✭✭
edited May 2023 in General questions

Getting above status message and Teamviewer does not log into my account. Once I disable "Start TeamViewer with System", restart and manual start TeamViewer, login is possible. Very annoying problem. Any help? This problem did not occur in the last version 14 beta.

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• hasansert
    hasansert Posts: 3 ✭✭
    We have the same issue in our Company too
  • Vmax28
    Vmax28 Posts: 14 ✭✭

My assumption is, TeamViewer starts while the Mac's network connection is not ready. Therefore TeamViewer remains somehow "stuck" and won't connect even after the network connection becomes available. But it's for the TeamViewer support to determine. It's a bit disappointing, as I just purchased TeamViewer's new subscription model.

• I just installed version 14.0.13880 (1) and still have the same issue with the looping.  All of my clients have upgraded their macines with the newer version and I can't access them from mine. 

• Hi 

I just upgraded from TeamViewer 12 to 14 (14.0.13880) on my Mac and when I try to login to my account under Computers & Contacts, the "Sign in" button is simply not clickable, so I am unable to login/sign in.

Have anyboy experienced something similar?