Posted by QuicklO
Photon

Teamviewer 14 Preview on Mac

Hello, I just upgraded version 13 to version 14 preview. Now, Teamviewer is not starting any more. I manually uninstalled Teamviewer, restarted and installed Teamviewer 14 again (14.0.8346 Beta): same problem. I am on High Sierra 10.13.6 (FR) Thank you for your help.

4 Replies
4 Replies
Posted by Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Teamviewer 14 Preview on Mac

Hi @QuicklO

Thanks for your feedback. 

We are looking into this!

Best, Esther

Posted by hlava
Henagon

Any news no this? I have the same problem and can't get Teamviewer 14 prewiew to start on the mac. I am running Mac OS Mojave, 10.14.

Posted by DiamondDave
Photon

I have the same problem here. Some of my machines are Windows PC's and so I upgraded them to the beta. My Mac cannot control them because it is on a lower version now. I installed the pre-release and now my iMac just goes into a "Teamviewer quit unexpectedly loop" and just repeats this until you kill the process.

I've tried uninstalling and rebooting and nothing resolves. This happened when version 13 pre-release came out and a fix was issued quite quickly. I'm surprised that this hasn't happened this time or that the lesson learned with the v13 release didn't make its way into the testing phase of beta.

D.

Posted by TV-User1
Henagon

I tried to install the version from their website today and was able to get it working so kudos 👍.
Those who are still facing the same issue, do try to install the latest version from their website.