Announcements

Become a product development partner for TeamViewer. Read more about it in our Announcement.

Posted by PCumayas
Henagon

Teamviewer Trial Expired But Shows Free Version in Account Management

Hi, I recently had my teamviewer switched over from commercial to public after filing the forms and getting the approved email. However, when I open my teamviewer, I still get the message that my trial version is expired and I still need to buy a license. So I still can't connect to my other computer remotely. Any advice?

3 Replies
3 Replies
Posted by Moderator Moderator

Re: Teamviewer Trial Expired But Shows Free Version in Account Management

Hi PCumayas,

thanks for your post. Please notice that you get that message when installing the trial version clicking on commercial use and/or both.

Please fill in this form to resolve this issue:

TeamViewer Personal Use Verification

Have a nice week,

Alena

Spanish Community Moderator

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution  button below. You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!
English Community |  Deutsche Community | 日本語コミュニティ |  中文社区 | Communauté française | Comunidad española

Posted by PCumayas
Henagon

Yes, I believe I clicked "both" when I installed it, but I've just been using it for personal use for a friend to fix stuff with my machine. So I filed that form you linked out and recieved a response saying that my Teamviewer ID has been set to free, so I assume I can use it again, but my client still shows the warning and restricts me from connecting

Posted by Moderator Moderator

Hi @PCumayas,

could you please send me in a private message your email address? 

We could check if we received the form.

Thanks in advance!

Alena

Spanish Community Moderator

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution  button below. You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!
English Community |  Deutsche Community | 日本語コミュニティ |  中文社区 | Communauté française | Comunidad española