Where is stored the TeamViewer QuickSupport ID

patrick_genpac
patrick_genpac Posts: 1
edited May 2023 in General questions

I need to use teamviewer quicksupport ID, but i don't find in the TeamViewer registry in windows.

Tagged:

Comments

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,973 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @patrick_genpac,

Thank you for your message.

Are you looking for the IDs that connected to you?

If yes, you will find the outgoing connections reports with the IDs in the folder Connections via:

C:\Users\your-user-name\AppData\Roaming\TeamViewer

You will be able to find all the outgoing connections reports in the folder Connections_incoming:

C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer

You will find all the information you need about the QuickSupport in our Knowledge Base article here: QuickSupport and SOS button

I hope this could help. If not, do not hesitate to give us more details about your question here.

Cheers

Jean

Community Manager

• @JeanK 

I think you did not read all the word of the title.  He is speaking about time viewer quick support. Per definiton quick support is not insalled, en thus there is no information under this folder :

C:\Program Files (x86)

My questions is, where is it possible to retrieve the ID of a computer who ran once the program team viewer quick support.

I need the ID of the computer on wich teamviewer quick support was ran, thus not the ID of other computer how make a connection to my computer.  But the ID of my computer

The ID is a number of 10 digit.

Is it possible to retrieve it ?