Why does my license show as "free" while i already had one

shummry
shummry Posts: 4
edited May 2023 in General questions

Hi

I was using business license before. But now I was shocked that my license shows as free in the new version of team viewer  

Any solutions

Tagged:

Comments

• I have the same question.

• i think no one is about to hear us

• Hi i have the same problem. After last upgrade i see in TeamViewer my license as "free" but i had Bussines. On web site in my account is still a business license, but in the program is free.

Please solution?

• I called the billing department and they activated my license again. After that I upgraded to the new version. Works great now.

• Did you had to subscribe ?

• I was already subscribed. I have a business license. But as the subject states: my license was showing as free even though I have a license.

• IHI
    IHI Posts: 1
    I have the same question. :-(
  • I tried reinstal the new version, but still the same problem. Where is some support??
  • Natascha
    Natascha Posts: 1,591 Moderator

Hi guys, 

Thanks for your post and your replies. 

If you have a paid license and are not licensed anymore, please make sure that you are signed in into a licensed TeamViewer account. 
    I'll send you the required steps in the following Knowledge Base article: 
    How to activate the license

The relevant step for you is point 6. :) 

If this doesn't help, your license may not fit the current version 14. 

Please contact us again for any further questions. 

Best,
    Natascha

German Community moderator 💙 Moderatorin der deutschsprachigen Community

• Hi Natasha,

your steps do not work, to log in I use valid account with valid business licence and eventhough in the porgramm Teamviewer it shows free licence. If I connect to Management console on the web I can se I have valid and active business licence. I have tried to reinstal many times without any success. If you want a proof of purchase I can provide an invoice or you can check that my licence is active through your system.

I do not want to struggle any longer and have tried everything, the licence, which I have had for a year and was not cheap, so I think it should work without me having to do any additonal steps after your last upgrade.