Announcements

QuickSupport - Google Play
Currently, we are aware that our QuickSupport application may no longer be found in the Google Play Store.
We are investigating this and will update with more information once available.

The QuickSupport app download is still available on our download page.

Posted by JiHoonPark87
Photon

evaluation version expired Title message is NOT changed

evaluation version expired Title message is NOT changed after purchasing license ....

( registered license my company PC )

so I can not conntect my company PC in my HOME ...

1 Reply
1 Reply
Posted by Senior Moderator Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: evaluation version expired Title message is NOT changed

Hello @JiHoonPark87,

Thank you for your post.

Currently, mixed use (Personal and Commercial accounts on the same device) is not supported.

If you have used an account with a license on your computer, then TeamViewer will recognize that the computer is used commercially. When you sign into your Computers & Contacts with your <Company Email> the license is associated with the computer. Once you sign out, and sign in with the <Private Email>, you are getting the commercial use suspected message because the computer had a license attached to it. Once the computer is used with a commercial license attached, the TeamViewer ID is classified as commercial. 

Josh P.
Senior Moderator

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution  button below.

You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!

Thanks for being an active member of our Community!

Japanese Community (日本語コミュニティ) |  Chinese Community (中文社区) |  German Community (Deutschsprachig) | French Community (Communauté française) | English Community | Spanish Community (Comunidad española)