Acesso remoto

Olá a todos, tenho 2 PCs aqui em casa no computador 'A', um Windows 8.1, criei 2 usuários um pro meu pai e outro pra eu acessar remotamente queria saber se com o TeamViewer dá pra eu acessar com meu usuário (rodando meus aplicativos) em meu outro 'B' PC com Linux. E sem desconectar o meu pai do computador 'A'??

Comments

• bartlanz
    bartlanz Posts: 315 ✭✭✭

Não, infelizmente, esse é um limite do Windows. Você só poderá acessar o usuário conectado ao PC no momento.

Eu não sei português Eu usei o google para traduzir sua postagem em inglês e mina para português. Desculpe qualquer redação confusa.

No, unfortunately that is a limit of windows. You will only be able to access the user who is logged into the PC at the time.

I dont know Portuguese I used google to translate your post to english and mine to Portuguese. Please excuse any confusing wording.

If my post was helpful, Please throw me a Kudos.
    If my post fixed your issue, please mark it as the solution to help the next person find a solution quickly.
    Bart Lanzillotti
  • Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Hi @Boirod,

welcome to the TeamViewer Community. 

Yes, @bartlanz´s idea is really good: just give the Google Translator a try and post your questions in English into this Community :-) You can use the Translator again for the answer you are getting. With that method, everyone can benefit from the question and the answer.

Thank you bartlanz and thank you Boirod!

All the best, Esther

Former Community Manager