Advertisement after installing free download, close the window & many antivirus blocked it! Multiple

Support email does not work, submit a ticket does not work:  I want to give some feedback on TeamViewer.

Problems: For example: Customer calls says hey I cannot get into my email.  Very computer illiterate...  I tell them to go to my link, but they do a search for teamviewer instead.  I am like well I can walk them through from the website.  Get them to install it.  Then at end of install there is a virus flagged when they close out of the last advertisement.  7.hta or something.  Has your website been hacked...?  You need to correct this asap.  

Additional ideas and requests:

My system details (OS etc): Doesn't matter win 7 10, xp etc, I think it happened on a mac that I helped someone with.  And yes I put antiviruses on macs for our customers.

License: Free download link that customer may use.  Our company has a paid license.

Thank you, (Fake email scams use regards. I say thank you.)

Tagged:

Comments

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Hi @DaGeek

Thanks for your post - I forwarded your feedback internally and we will get back to you.

In regard to make your customers experience easier when it comes to downloading your custom QuickSupport module, I recommend to have a download button on your own homepage. Just choose Own link  and add the URL for your QuickSupport and Own Text to create a customized text on the button button.png

Another option is to work with the SOS Button which allows your customers to open your module after the first support session directly from their desktop.

Thanks again,

Esther

Former Community Manager