Assignment Tool with Full TeamViewer v12

Teammatez
Teammatez Posts: 6 ✭✭

Good day,

I am able to get the Host version of v12 to pull customized data and auto assign with easy access through the assignment tool. This Host is also creating the file AssignmentData.json.

Now on the Full version (with customized data, -idc), when I attempt to install this, I get a Teamviewer.json created versus an AssignmentData.json created in the "C:\Program Files (x86)\Teamviewer" folder. I have attempted to subsitute the Teamviewer.json file inplace of the AssignmentData.json while also removing the arguement "-allowEasyAccess=true" and I am receiving a verbose file that contains
"TeamViewer_Assignment (r341)

=> Assignment failed with:
Reading datafile 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Teamviewer\Teamviewer.json' failed with: JSON is invalid ('assign_mode is empty')"

Now, I have been reading on other forums that utilizing the AssignmenTool with the Full version does work but without the EasyAccess enabled. Have a ran into a Bug or am I doing this assignment incorrectly? Please, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best Answers

Answers

• Bruno
    Bruno Posts: 1

I have the same problem, have you found the solution?

• bartlanz
    bartlanz Posts: 315 ✭✭✭

Given that you are a paid customer, I suggest submitting a ticket to TeamViewer. Aaron insupport helped me do exactily what you are trying to do and a few other nice things that I was doing manually.

If my post was helpful, Please throw me a Kudos.
    If my post fixed your issue, please mark it as the solution to help the next person find a solution quickly.
    Bart Lanzillotti