Auto renewal

Our teamviewer account auto renewed. This was not the intent or understanding we had. In fact we were changing over to new software. The email and person representing the company has been on medical sick leave since mid December, so the invoicing and warning emails were missed. Jan 31, only 14 days ago and we were told there is not proceed to remove the license and cancel the invoice even when indicating the situation we are in. That makes no sense, and quite frankly the lack of working with our needs is the reason we are moving away from the product.

I want our account approved for canceling the licenses and our invoice voided. How can we make that happen?

Geordie hargreaves

Comments

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hi @Ghargreaves ,

Thank you for your post.

We can't assist you about billing as per our community guidelines.
    Please contact our support team so that we can assist you further.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused. 

Best regards,
    Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator
  • colcom
    colcom Posts: 1

..they wont assist you further..

@Yuri_T wrote:

Hi @Ghargreaves ,

Thank you for your post.

We can't assist you about billing as per our community guidelines.
    Please contact our support team so that we can assist you further.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused. 

Best regards,
    Yuri

• Yuri_T

Hi @colcom

Thank you for your post.

I have confirmed that one of our support team has followed up on this case with you.
    Please wait for their reply as we need to communicate in writing via the ticket.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Best regards,
    Yuri

• Agreed, just about the worst "subscription" scam i've ever experienced.

Should have spent some time investigating this product and the company before being dumb enough to "buy a license" last year.

• ASPL
    ASPL Posts: 1

IT IS A HEIGHT THAT MY DELETED ACCOUNT IS AUTO RENEWED. PLEASE TELL WHERE TO GO.. I GOT NO REPLY FROM SUPPORT/ACCOUNT/SALES SECTION.   

• Yuri_T

Hi @ASPL ,

Thank you for your post.

Please note that deleting an account does not mean you cancel your subscription license.

Have you raise a support ticket? Cancellation requests must be received in written form, which is easiest via the ticket system.  I confirm that your account has licensed so you are able to submit a support ticket ?

Regarding TeamViewer subscriptions, the license does renew unless cancelled prior, as stated on the bottom of the original invoice. For more information, please read this article.

We thank you in advance for your understanding.

Best,
    Yuri