Bug Bypass Remote password

Probie
Probie Posts: 1

Dont know where to post this security bug. When remotely accessing my home computer from my phone, I have set a password, but seem to be able to circumnavigate this password step and login without submitting PW.
On phone I open the latest verion of the app.
click on the recent history to bring up my comp connection number.
Tap on Remote control which then establishes a connection.
Password box comes up at which time I can tap outside the Password box which closes the box and I immediately tap Remote control again and a connection to my computer is made circumventing the Password Auth.
I do not have passwords saved on phone or in T.V settings under remember history passwords.

Android Phone
Samsung S8
TV app version 13.2.9356CL

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Yes, there is something, I have registered it in two computers with two different accounts after the change of ID, by TW of 9 to 10 digits, around 4 GMT access, somehow an ID and a little later another ID trying to send money with any service that was recorded with the password, on September 7 I saw it for the first time and I verified it on the 9th, I was not hallucinating, even changed the password again accessed.
    Today September 16 the same thing happened, on the part of the same identifiers in another PC
    TW has referred me to tell the police and at that point I am

• good afternoon! how all the same solved your problem is very interesting:smileyindifferent: