Posted by adatherton
Henagon

CAPS LOCK in password field

I am trying to attach a remote PC to my account. I can enter my email normally, but the password field says that CAPS LOCK is on. Toggling at my end makes no difference. Remote user may well have left it on. Tried a few times.

adatherton
3 Replies
Posted by Chiron
Hexagon

Re: CAPS LOCK in password field

Take a look at Shift key not registering...

If you can type normally in the username field, you can ignore the CAPS Lock warning in the password field.

If you're really stuck and ONLY caps are being typed, the link above has a sample script to toggle caps on and off.

If you are stuck at a Windows login and can't type or run a script, you may need someone to press the CAPS key on the remote machine.

I don't work for TeamViewer. I'm just a user.
Highlighted
Posted by Peter498
Henagon

Mobdro Download

@Chiron wrote:

If you can type normally in the username field, you can ignore the CAPS Lock warning in the password field.

If you're really stuck and ONLY caps are being typed, the link above has a sample script to toggle caps on and off.

If you are stuck at a Windows login and can't type or run a script, you may need someone to press the CAPS key on the remote machine.

i hope this solution is good....

Posted by joegellen20
Photon

@Chironmobdro wrote:

Thanks for the updates this thread. Appreciated.