Can't add device to account

After a computer shot down, Teamviewer is not working on my second computer anymore. OSX Sierra. If I try to connect I get an unknown error (tried it from 2 different locations and from my phone).

So I deinstalled Teamweaver completly and reinstalled it. I looked on my account and once I want to add the device to my account it tells me that is not possible. Also I can't sill access the computer, sill geting an unknown error.

I'm throu with ideas, any help?

Comments

• oh and another point: I can't teamview any other computer from the computer I got the problem, however I tested my other computers and there it works like it did before. So it looks like this computer is somehow locked or bugged.

• iainwels
    iainwels Posts: 121 ✭✭

Hello RobertLe,

Did you not accidentally download the trail version of teamviewer premium? If so you could try reinstalling teamviewer with the delete all settings box checked (if that does not work you need to contact a moderator). Here is how you do it!

1. Go to your control panel. 2. Go to delete application (Roughly translated from dutch). 3. Click on the teamviewer client in the list. 5. Click one time next. 6. Tap on the box that says "Delete my settings". 7. Click on delete1. Go to your control panel. 2. Go to delete application (Roughly translated from dutch). 3. Click on the teamviewer client in the list. 5. Click one time next. 6. Tap on the box that says "Delete my settings". 7. Click on delete

I hope this helps.

Thank you for using teamviewer.

With kind regards, Met vriendelijke groet,
    Iain Wels,
    ICT-Support
    If you found this helpfull please verify it as an solution, so it could help other people
  • Thanks, but thats for Windows ;-)

Anyway I did a save deinstallation before. Including all the preferences and it did reset everything. Still doesn't work. Also check firewall settings.

The thing is more like the connection to Teamviewer doesn't work. Or like my IP is blocked there. In 10 years using Teamviewer (not professional) I never had that. 

Each time I try to connect to my account (for even I can log in) I get an unknown error. 

• iainwels
    iainwels Posts: 121 ✭✭

Hello RobertLe,

I am sorry but i am so unfermilliar with mac that i just don't know a solution! I am sorry... Maybe a moderator could look for you're awnser!

With kind regards, Met vriendelijke groet,
    Iain Wels,
    ICT-Support
    If you found this helpfull please verify it as an solution, so it could help other people
  • solved it with backup.