Posted by David1999
Henagon

Can't control remotely

When I try to connect to a remote computer I get a "unable to connect Reason unknown" error.  both of these computers worked before, both show they are avilable and both are on the same network in my house.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Posted by Moderator Moderator
Solution

Re: Can't control remotely

Dear @David1999,

Thank you for your post. 

Which operating systems do you use on both sides? If they are Windows devices, can you please try to restart the TeamViewer services on both sides and try to connect again afterwards?

Best, 
Natascha

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution  button below.

You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!

Thanks for being an active member of our Community!
3 Replies
Solution

Dear @David1999,

Thank you for your post. 

Which operating systems do you use on both sides? If they are Windows devices, can you please try to restart the TeamViewer services on both sides and try to connect again afterwards?

Best, 
Natascha

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution  button below.

Highlighted
Posted by David1999
Henagon

Thank you, I should have mentioned they are both running windows 10.  That did the trick, I should have thought about it, but I didn't.  I apprecate the quick responce and the fact that it worked.

1 Reply

Perfect 👍
I'm happy to hear that it worked.
Have a great day @David1999Smiley Happy