Can't delete account

I'm the account owner and I still can't delete my account in the settings list. I wish Teamviewer actually had a number to call just to get people to help, since this is my second time posting on here for my account issues.

Comments

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Hi @NightWalker

Do you get an error message? If yes, what does it say?

Can you please describe what the exact problem is?

This will make it easier for the community to give you an advice :-)

Best, Esther

Former Community Manager

• I would go to www.Teamviewer.com > login to Management > Where it display my name on the right hand side > I have the following options: Upgrade Account, Edit Profile, Administrator Black Assissian Community, Sign out. > I clicked Edit Profile > In General > PRofile.png I am the account administrator of this Teamviewer, I have been since 2010 and still can't delete. I want to delete this account. 

Thanks,

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Hi again,

yes, that´s the correct way, if you are not part of a company profile.

Since you are in a company profile and the company administrator, you need to start with removing your account from the company profile (via: User Management). CAUTION: This will delete the company profile. Please read the warning shown in the Management Console carefully before accepting the deletion!

After the deletion of the company, your account is free to be deleted via the steps you noted down in the post above.

Please let us know, if this solves the issue for you.

All the best, Esther

Former Community Manager

• I can't delete the LicenseTeamviwer 2.JPG