Announcements

Would you like to co-innovate with us? If so, we’d like to invite you to become product development partners with us. Read more about it in our announcement Launch of the TeamViewer User Focus Program

Highlighted
Posted by RDDMx
Photon

Can´t merge accounts, I want a refund

Since I pay I only have problems with you:

I have one business account (The personal informaton has been removed).

You offer me a discount if renew (obligued because I cannot use TV13 and MUST upgrade to TV14).

I already ask for renewal. Then you ask me about my business mail (The personal informaton has been removed).

After that, I cannot use the (The personal informaton has been removed) account. Then I try to use gmail account, and on windows app says I have free license. Then I login using your webpage and says I have Business license. Then I change the email to login with the new account (The personal informaton has been removed) and after login says its free account onyl.

When I try to swith to my former business account (The personal informaton has been removed) it says the account doesnt exists. When I login with (The personal informaton has been removed)  and try to change the email, it says the email is in use...

I only want to use the account I already pay. And want to pay the renewa to that account. 

Last year you try madly to collect money from 2 accounts even when I only want one. Now this...

1 Reply
1 Reply
Posted by Moderator Moderator

Re: Can´t merge accounts, I want a refund

Hi @RDDMx ,

Thank you for your post.

Unfortunately we cannot answer specific questions about your account in the community.

Please contact our support team or submit a ticket from here so that we can assist you.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Hope this information will be helpful for you.

Best regards,
Yuri