Cannot connect to Windows Server 2016

Hi, I have installed the Teamviewer 12 host on a Windows Server 2016. Now, I cannot connect to this windows server

Comments

• elbea64
    elbea64 Posts: 70 ✭✭

So much information - so little to say ...

My crystal sphere says: "Beside TeamViewer, you need a working Internet connection."

»We are all born unique, but most of us will die as a copy.«
  • Tommitulpe46
    Tommitulpe46 Posts: 4 ✭✭

Oh that's good, but my internet connection is working. On a Windows Server 2012 R2 I have no problems with the connection.

Teamviewer.PNG

This is the window what I see 

• elbea64
    elbea64 Posts: 70 ✭✭

Sorry, i don't know anything about this issue, but there is already a large thread discussing it.

»We are all born unique, but most of us will die as a copy.«
  • wizz
    wizz Posts: 1

Similar problem, but it did actually work prior to joining domain.

This is what happend:

Installed new Server 2016 Essential

Installed TV and run setup for remote access - all worked fine!

Run server deployment and created/joined domain. After this I cant access the server with TV

If I remote through a Window client and then RDP to the server I can see that TV is running, I can run options etc...

I'm thinking something is blocked in Firewall (OS). Never had any problem prior to this. What could have happened with graphics when joining domain?

• jalari
    jalari Posts: 1

I have windows server 2016 that I use on my file server and at first I had problems too. I found that the drivers for my onboard video on my Poweredge R510 Server did not seem to play well with teamviewer for some strange reason. I wound up getting a Nvidia GT730 PCIe x8 card from eBay becuase the onboard video was giving me too many problems and it worked after that.

Sadly I now have a problem of my not being able to connect to the server because it thinks I am using it commercially but that is another stupid problem all together.