Announcements

Would you like to co-innovate with us? If so, we’d like to invite you to become product development partners with us. Read more about it in our announcement Launch of the TeamViewer User Focus Program

Posted by Hiccup
Henagon

Cannot control Lenovo A7600 with QuickSupport

I am trying to remotely control my mother's Lenovo A7600-F running Android KitKat and using the Quick Support app but I'm getting a message that the remote device doesn't support screen sharing. Does anyone know if there's anything I can do please?

3 Replies
3 Replies
Posted by Artificer
Henagon

Re: Cannot control Lenovo A7600 with QuickSupport

Same device, same issue. Can't find a solution anywhere. Tried to install add-on but it gives the same send support ticket message which isn't available for private users. Hoping a super user on here can help us out.

Posted by J314
Photon

Any luck finding a fix? I bought 4 phones for my parents and gf's parents. The plan was to use TeamViewer for remote support as needed, since they live hundreds of miles away. Without resolution, we're gonna need a quick "plan b" for Christmas.
Posted by Hiccup
Henagon

Sorry not to have better news. Haven't been able to find a fix at all. Looks like you might need that Plan B !