Connection Issues

Hello.

I am a private, non commercial user and have been using Teamviewer for years. I have two laptops and one desk top. The desk top can connect to BOTH of the laptops, but neither of the laptops can connect successfully to the desktop. ("EntryProptect has blocked this screen capture" appears on the laptop screen.) I have used one of these lapotops for years and have never had a problem. What is the trick? Thank you!

Comments

• Unable to connect via Take Control; Error: 'TeamViewer not running. Issue can be resolved by resinstalling Take Control on that bluestacks device.

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,984 Community Manager 🌍

Hello JERNY,

Thank you for your message.

This error is caused by a third party program called EntryProtect. It blocks the screen and prevents the screen sharing of the device on which it is installed. This is used espacially in the banking sector. You need to uninstall this from your computer if you want to get rid of this problem.

I hope this could help. If not, do not hesitate to contact us again.

Cheers

Community Manager

• I have this issue for two systems. I am able to get into those systems using other softwares, but TeamViewer pops up this message when I try to connect shareit.