Deactivate license

I have business license but I want to transfer the license to another PC . Is it possible?

Best Answer

Answers

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Hi @muammer

This Knowledge Base article will describe, how you can activate the Business-license on the devices, you would like to use.

All the best, Esther

Former Community Manager

• Chiron
    Chiron Posts: 229 ✭✭

@Esther --

Is this available for corporate licenses also? I am able to assign licenses to users, but there are times I need to apply a license to a specific devices. I can do this manually at the device, but then I need to call support if the device needs to be removed.

I don't see the add new device button. Is this expected?

Thanks.

I seem to be missing a button....I seem to be missing a button....

I don't work for TeamViewer. I'm just a user.
  • Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Hi @Chiron

For the Premium- and Corporate licenses we recommend to work exclusivley with a license activation on the TeamViewer accounts to manage your license and users in the best possible way.

You are right, that you need to contact our support to remove the license activations from the devices itself. Actually, I would recommend to do so and delete all local device activations to just work with account licensing.

All the best, Esther

Former Community Manager

• Chiron
    Chiron Posts: 229 ✭✭

Thanks for the reply, @Esther.

Unfortunately there are some situations where we need the device licensed. It's disappointing that this feature better accommodated on lower license levels.

I don't work for TeamViewer. I'm just a user.