File Transfer Stucks

I am using version 12 Teamviewer host with a registered liscence and my clients are using QS 3.0.

The connection was perfect except when transfering file over 1GB, the transferring frequently stucked at lower than 10%. Whenever it happened, I had to force disconnect the client and retry multiple times until it worked.

Would someone please give me some adivce?

Comments

• Reyhan
    Reyhan Posts: 269 Staff member 🤠

Hi @znatz

Thank you for your post. I recommend you to try file transfer with version 12 QS on your client side. 

We have optimized file transfer with version 12. TeamViewer lets you transfer files up to 20 times faster, with transfer speeds up to 200 Mb/s.

Give it a try :smileyhappy:

Best regards.
    Reyhan

Did my reply answer your question? Please accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
    Reyhan
  • znatz
    znatz Posts: 3

Thank you so much for your reply. 

I am sorry. I wrote the wrong QS version number. I am actually using version QS version 12.0.

3.0 is the version number my company set for internal client maintenace.  

The teamviewer host version 12.0.955388 also freezes frequently and I have to close the teamveiwer window and reconnect client from the list to make it work again, however I am quite sure it has nothing to do with my network environment as the close->reconnect is done within seconds and it happens in various network environment.