Files lost (and destroyed?!) in transfer

I tried to transfer some files between home pc and work computer while in my office. It said it was working on it, but there was some error and the files never transfered. Annoying, but I decided to just do it with a usb drive when I got home. Then I log in to my home pc and the original files have been deleted entirely, AND I never got them on the other end! Have I lost these files completely? How do I recover them?

Comments

• Amilii
    Amilii Posts: 2 ✭✭

Hello, your data loss may due to the corrupt hard drive on the tranfer process, you should stop using your hard drive and download a recovery tool as soon as possible. There are so many choices and I have also tried most of them ,and from my experience, the Bitwar Data Recovery is the best. It's free and safe, maybe you can have a try. Hope it can help you.

• Kassia
    Kassia Posts: 2 ✭✭

Hello, I think you can just use a data recovery software to have a try. I recommend Bitwar Data Recovery which offers a 30-day free trial. If you still cannot find your files, you should ask a professional recovery company for help.