Announcements

Would you like to co-innovate with us? If so, we’d like to invite you to become product development partners with us. Read more about it in our announcement Launch of the TeamViewer User Focus Program

Posted by Nataliek
Henagon

Help - Running in Limited Demonstration Mode after Updating to 14

Teamviewer 14 isn't working. After I updated and opened the app, I get continuos pop-ups of the same message reading "TeamViewer Portable is running in limited demostration mode Please sign in to your licensed TeamViewer account in the Computer & Contacts list to unlock all TeamViewer Portable features" 

When I attempt to click on any feature, the pop-up comes up again and does not allow me to use any features. 

I have uninstalled and reinstalled Teamviewer 14, that didn't work. I have tried going back to TeamViewer 13, that also didn't work. 

Any help on this is much appreciated. 

3 Replies
Posted by pawe
Henagon

Re: Help - Running in Limited Demonstration Mode after Updating to 14

I have exactly the same problem. My 3 PC's were blocked by hundreds of pop-up windows stating that I am using a demonstration version while I have a paid version. I had to desinstall Teamviewer on my 3 PC's.

Since 2 d

@Nataliek wrote:

Teamviewer 14 isn't working. After I updated and opened the app, I get continuos pop-ups of the same message reading "TeamViewer Portable is running in limited demostration mode Please sign in to your licensed TeamViewer account in the Computer & Contacts list to unlock all TeamViewer Portable features" 

When I attempt to click on any feature, the pop-up comes up again and does not allow me to use any features. 

I have uninstalled and reinstalled Teamviewer 14, that didn't work. I have tried going back to TeamViewer 13, that also didn't work. 

Any help on this is much appreciated. 

ays I am trying to get support or answer from Teamviewer. No answer !!!

Posted by scubajohn
Henagon

same tng here.

Highlighted
Posted by Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all,

Please see my reply here: Portable .ini-file

Could you send me your feedback on whether it helps?

Thanks,

Esther