High cpu usage on remote machine when the TeamViewer license window is minimized

I am running TeamViewer 13 on a Windows 10 host and a Raspberry Pi client. When running on the Raspberry client I get about 1 to 2 percent cpu usage when at idle and the TeamViewer License Box displayed. If I minimize the License window the cpu usage goes to 60% to 65% usage. When the box is minimized there is a little circle with blue arrows pointing left and right (the TeamViewer logo) that you can click to bring back the License box to full size. If I mouse over the logo but don't click, just hoover, the cpu usage goes down to the normal idle of 1% to 2%. As soon as I move the mouse arrow off of the logo my cpu usage goes right back up to 60% to 65%. I do not have graphics acceleration on the Raspberry Pi. Any ideas as to why this is happening? Thanks for your thoughts.

Comments

• Xtian74
    Xtian74 Posts: 1

Hi, I have the same problem on my Raspberry CM3 (Raspbian wheezy).

It seems to be caused by the flash of the team viewer logo when the licence box is minimized.

When you put the mouse cursor over the logo it disappear and an arrow is displayed. In this condition the CPU usage falls down to normal values (some percentual points).

I guess that, for some reason, the problem is in this effect.
    Did someone find a workaround?

Thanks a lot