Announcements

Would you like to co-innovate with us? If so, we’d like to invite you to become product development partners with us. Read more about it in our announcement Launch of the TeamViewer User Focus Program

Posted by stevenriz
Henagon

Host setup for macOS

Hi. Just like we created a custom "Host" setup for Windows, I'd like to do the same for our Mac OS computers. I just can't figure it out and am not even sure it is possible. Has anyone done this yet? thanks!!

2 Replies
Posted by stevenriz
Henagon

Re: Host setup for macOS

I guess what I mean is, I made a custom MSI for windows installations on our clients. The Teamviewer MSI is host only and there is no requirement for login, it seems to know the license information and I get no error or issue with it. When I install the Mac client, it it unlicensed and I don't want to see that. I want a host only client for the Mac computers. 

Highlighted
Posted by Former Staff Jonathan
Former Staff

Re: Host setup for macOS

Hi @stevenriz,

Thanks for your post!

Please have a look at the following article for assistance with deploying your Host to Mac computers.

https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/Script-based-Host-deployment-on-macOS/ta-p/1513/j...

Hope this is helpful,

Jonathan

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.