How can I change the email address or password of my TeamViewer account?

I NEED TO CHANGE MY EMAIL WHICH I DONT HAVE ACCESS ANY MORE WHICH IS [email removed]

Comments

• JoshP
    JoshP Posts: 894 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @ecains 

Thank you for your post.

To change your Email address for your account you could follow the steps below.

1.Please log in your original account at https://login.teamviewer.com/LogOn
    2.Please click your account at the top right hand side corner and choose "Edit profile"
    3.Under General, Please type in your new email address you want to have for your account.(Please note the new email address MUST NOT be registered with TeamViewer!)2019-02-20 14_52_08-TeamViewer Management Console.png

4. Once saved, an email will be sent to the new email address. Once the link in the email is clicked, your account will have an updated email address/username.

If you cannot access the website, but are signed in to the Computers & Contacts in the TeamViewer application, please follow the steps below.

1. Click your profile in the upper left corner of the TeamViewer application. 2019-02-20 14_54_04-.png
    2. Click the gear icon and select "Edit Profile" in the drop-down.2019-02-20 14_55_10-Window.png
    3. In the email field, type in your new email address. 2019-02-20 14_55_50-Window.png
    4. Once saved, an email will be sent to the new email address. Once the link in the email is clicked, your account will have an updated email address/username.

NOTE: If you do not have access to attempt these options, the only other solution would be to create a new account. 
    Please be advised you would lose all contacts and other information associated with the original account.

Josh P.

Senior Community Moderator

---