How is it possible to have a three channel corporate license but be told i have a trial license?

We have one log in that is whitelisted for a client. We have 3 concurrent licenses.  when I log in as the whitelisted user on my machine (that's normally another user) I get the trial license pop up asking me to purchase a license.  Why?   how can I get beyond this?  we have a license

Comments

• Scotty
    Scotty Posts: 493 Staff member 🤠

Hi j18wheeler,

This question is likeley to be specific to your license. Because of this I reccomend you contact us via phone or ticket.

However the most common causes of this are:
    1. Your account is not correctly licensed. You may have the wrong licence assigned or you may not be part of your comapny profile.

2. Your license may not be for that version.
    Eg. If you have a perpetual license for V11, if you sign into V12 you would not be licenced.

I hope this helps.
    -Scotty

Senior Moderator
    Did my reply answer your question? Why not accept it as a solution to help others?
  • Scotty

Hi junxian_li,

That is showing you are licensed.

Only one of these feilds is supposed to show a license. Your license is from your account and the device is not licensed. This means that you are currently licensed but would not be if you signed out.

There is nothing wrong with that image, are you seeing any issues?

-Scotty

Senior Moderator
    Did my reply answer your question? Why not accept it as a solution to help others?
  • Hi Scoty,

sorry for the vague response to the post. I did not realised I click post.

If you can see the screenshot, it says Trial License and it says Expired.

So is it correct?

• Thanks for your explanation!

• Scotty

Yes, that is correct.

Licence: This is the license of the device. This is what the license will revert to if you log out.

Account Licence: This shows if a license is currently being applied by the account

So Different licenses will show differently depending on how they are applied (Sorry, I know is confusing, this is why we hid it under Help > About)

Below is an example of how they will appear

Corporate License (Applied by Account)
    Licence: Free / Trial Expired
    Account Licence: Corporate (3 channel)

Business License
    License: Business
    Account License: Free

This is normal and expected behaviour.

-Scotty

Senior Moderator