How stop user from creating account using Computers & Contacts Sign Up

TeamViewer is fantastic and I nearly have it locked down exactly the way I want it, however the local computer user is easily able to create their own Teamviewer account and then leave the office and freely login to the PC and start transferring data!  Yikes!

I disabled the Extra, Options, Advanced, Advanced settings for Computers and Contacts, Show Computers & Contacts on startup, but the option still shows up in the right corner of the main TV program. :-(

And, right-clicking the TV icon in the System Tray also display another Show Computers & Contracts option.

On a separate note, how doe sthe QuickConnect button feature work and where does it appear?

Thanks!

Comments

• Chiron
    Chiron Posts: 229 ✭✭

I don't know much about the Quick Connect button, but I understand your issue with Computers and Contacts.

Do you have a paid license?

Do your users need the full version or can they use the host version? The host version is one-way. They can get support, but they can't connect to assist others.

There are also options to prevent file transfer and to password protect the options from being changed.

If you can describe your basic needs and concerns, maybe we can help you come up with the proper combination of settings.

I don't work for TeamViewer. I'm just a user.