How to rename Teamviewer itself?

hi~
I've a software, that doesn't allow us to use teamviewer at the same time...

Are there anyway to by pass this problem?

I was thinking if is possible to rename teamviewer's name thats running at the backgroud, so that the software won't be aware we're running teamviewer at the same time?

or there's other solution to this?

many thanks guys!

Comments

• Supertramp
    Supertramp Posts: 21

Hi @drunkvirus

I do not know exactly what you want to get, but I think that renaming a software and hoping then the same function properly is not a wise decision.

Exactly what do you want to get and what other software (RDP, graphics?) you can not use at the same time.

If it was enough to alter the name of TeamViewer to hide it to the operating system, I would personally flush the software and I would give it back the license money!

Regards

The real programmer does not interpret dreams. Just compile them
  • drunkvirus
    drunkvirus Posts: 3

It's a private software(PS) that me and my friends subsribed, we are sharing the account. And only 1 pc can be registered to be used on, so some of us will be using teamviewer to accesss that registered PC to access the software. 

It's been OK all these while,  but recently the PS noticed a lot are using teamviewer as a tool to share the PS, so they doesn't allow teamviewer to be running simultaneously with it. It'll detect teamviewer, and force to shutdown teamviewer before allowing use to fully run the PS.

This is why we're looking for advice in how to by pass this problem.... 

anyone can help?

• Supertramp
    Supertramp Posts: 21

Sorry @drunkvirus

are you really wondering how to alter TeamViewer to evade a third party control?

The real programmer does not interpret dreams. Just compile them
  • drunkvirus
    drunkvirus Posts: 3

Just looking for solution for my situation~