How to uninstall license?

I installed the TeamViewer 12 on a Windows XP machine, and I connected it to my Premium license. 
Because it was only a test, and now I need to sell the PC, I want to remove the license from here, becasuse I tested the uninstall, but if I try to install it again, it still recorded with my license (that is mine and I want not to leave it to other persons).

How can i remove the license?

Best Answer

Answers

• bartlanz
    bartlanz Posts: 315 ✭✭✭

When you uninstall it, check the box for remove settings. Also log into the Management Website and click your name in the upper right hand corner then go to edit account then active logins. Remove the login for the machine you are selling. That should be all that is needed that I am aware of.

If my post was helpful, Please throw me a Kudos.
    If my post fixed your issue, please mark it as the solution to help the next person find a solution quickly.
    Bart Lanzillotti
  • bartlanz
    bartlanz Posts: 315 ✭✭✭

TeamViewer just reached out to me. Aparently you'll need to reach out to support (which you can do happily because you are a paid customer) and they can help you remove and transfer your license. I was unaware this was something there is no public tool for.

If my post was helpful, Please throw me a Kudos.
    If my post fixed your issue, please mark it as the solution to help the next person find a solution quickly.
    Bart Lanzillotti
  • The problem is that I don  not want to remove my account. This is a Premium license, which allows up to 50 licensed users, and up to 400 recorded computer (those of our customers). We do not require to remove the account and/or all the users. Only one, we recorded for tests, we want to remove before shipping to the customer. Is not important to remove or leave the TeamViewer, but we want to remove the license from it, because it will not be one computer that still recorded to our account.