Hyper-V installation on a Windows Server 2016 VM

I can successfully install Teamviewer on a Windows server 2012 Hyper-V installation VM and on a Windows Server 2016 VM.

Teamviewer work fine for the Windows Server 2012 VM.

On a Windows Server 2016 VM it installs and I can connect from it to other Teamviewer clients.

Yet I cannot connect to the Windows Server 2016 VM from another Teamviewer client.

Am I missing something?

Tagged:

Comments

• Something to do with "enhanced multi user support" I was able to login by using the ID number - but this is daft as I cannot connect by clicking on the machine icon in the interface.

Would turning off  "enhanced multi user support" fix the problem?

• How might one turn off "multi user support" anyway?

Managed to connect from the icon but it keeps losing connection.

This product was better before - please fix it quick as it is very expensive and I might consider a cheaper alternative!

• Jonathan
    Jonathan Posts: 242 [Former Staff]

Hi @JohnnyReaction,

Thanks for your post!

Sorry about the trouble you are having with your set up. There could be a number of reasons that the connection is not working as expected.

That said, since you mentioned that you have a license we ask that you contact your local TeamViewer support center to get your question resolved.

All the best,

Jonathan

• wbpluto
    wbpluto Posts: 2
    Fully support you!
    Teamviewer was great, but not now.
    I have Windows Server VM connection problem, Business license limitations, so many bad problems. I really want switch back to RDP or VNC.