I want to cancel my subscription for a FULL REFUND

I want to cancel my subscription for a FULL refund immediately as I am less than my 7 free days trial. I want my money back on this program just as promised.

Comments

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Hi @CR99

Thanks for your post.

For any individual license questions please reach out to the Sales team directly as the Community can not assist in these cases. 

Thanks for your understanding.

Best, Esther

Former Community Manager

• CR99
    CR99 Posts: 7

I have sent emails and blizz tickets to each sales and support. I have tried calling with no luck reaching anyone or receiving a response. I just want my money back as promised.

• CR99

Every time I try this link the screen scrolls back up after clicking submit a ticket and doesn't allow me to enter any information.

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Hi @CR99

It is great to hear that you already contacted my colleagues and they will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks and all the best, Esther

Former Community Manager

• CR99

This is not answering my question. Your form online does not work. It doesn't allow your customers to enter before the screen just scrolls back to top. GIVE me the direct link to enter my ticket number. OR have someone contact me immediately. This is not proper customer service. I want to discontinue my subscription within the free 7 day trial. It should not be this hard to do.

• I'm having the same issue. I'm about to call VISA and asked then to undo the operation, since this is pretty shady business. I though that i was a annual commiment but i will be billed on a monthly basis, not at a single time.  Worst of all is that i only use teamviewer to help mom and other family members with their stuff and had flag me for a business user. 

• CR99

They did the exact same thing to me. I am still waiting for my FULL REFUND! THEY are quick enough to TAKE our money but then take FOREVER to return it. I expect it better be in my account on the next business day! Money back guarantee is false advertisement on TeamViewer software's part.

• CR99

I would like to know why I haven't received a full refund?

• Did anyone ever get a refund yet?

• Nellkoo
    Nellkoo Posts: 1

Hi,

I also have request a full refund, But I only get the automated reply and Ticket number.

Its been 24hrs, and I haven't heard back from anybody from the Teamviewer Sales Department.

Thank You

• Egang
    Egang Posts: 2

N° Facture **Please do not post TeamViewer IDs**
    hi

impossible to contact somebody to cancel my subscription !

is it a joke ?

please contact me !