I want to cancel my subscription for a FULL REFUND

HI,

Actually i was using the free version of the Teamviewer and due to inactivity it was getting disconnected.

Now when i have bought one user commercial licence, it's still the same.

Due to inactivity, Teamviewer gets disconnected.

So please cancel my subscription which i had bought a few hours ago.

If i have to face disconnectivity everytime when there is inactivity in the session even as a licenced user, then i am better off with the free version.

Thanks but no thanks.

Please refund my amount as it has only been a few hours into your subscription.

Note: Creating a ticket was also a waste of time. It has been about 5 hrs and no one has responded to the ticket.

Comments

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

HI @sonuahluwalia

Thanks for your post.

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing trouble.

You will need to send a cancellation of your subscription to our team via email. You can submit a ticket via this link: https://www.teamviewer.com/en/support/

If you change your mind and still want to continue with your TeamViewer, I recommend asking the support team to analyze your case. I am sure they find a solution for you.

Thanks and all the best, Esther

Former Community Manager

• Yea, thanks.
    Created a ticket for cancellation of my subscription.
  • Hi @Esther,

I have been repeatedly interacting with Subodh of the customer service team.

"Thank you very much for your email. I shall forward your request to a member of our cancellations team for further action. ".

He is just writing the same message again and again. Is subodh a bot?. Atleast he looks like one to me. I think 3 times i have got the same message upon creating a new ticket. He is not at answering my queries like how much time will it take, or they are processing the refund etc. Subodh "The bot" is just writing the same message again and again. omg, actually i am also doing that. I think i should stop. Please let some human take care of this matter. Please advice.