Announcements

Would you like to co-innovate with us? If so, we’d like to invite you to become product development partners with us. Read more about it in our announcement Launch of the TeamViewer User Focus Program

Posted by mickyay1992
Photon

I want to cancel my subscription for a FULL REFUND

I want to cancel my subscription for a FULL refund immediately as I am less than my 7 free days trial. I want my money back on this program just as promised.

According to the Product description on the teamviewer website & the Teamviewer Refund policy, it is clearly specified that there is a 7-day money-back guarantee policy, in which I am entitled to make a claim for a full refund(the personal information has been deleted by a moderator). Today is 28 Dec 2018 and the date of purchase is made on 25 Dec 2018 as shown in the invoice#**Please do not post TeamViewer IDs**.

Teamviewer Refund Policy - “If you are not 100% satisfied, simply cancel your order within 7 days. Receive a full refund with no need to justify your decision.”

I have already submitted some tickets for the refund. Sadly no reply from the ticket. And now I offically make a reuqest on the community for full refund today 28/12/2018.

3 Replies
3 Replies
Posted by Moderator Moderator

Re: I want to cancel my subscription for a FULL REFUND

Hi @mickyay1992,

Thank you very much for posting.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. 

Unfortunately we cannot answer specific questions about your contract in the community.

I will arrange for someone to contact you asap to follow up with you.

Hope this will be helpful for you.

Best regards,

Yuri

Posted by ankitv
Henagon

Hi Team,

I want to cancel my subscription for a FULL REFUND

I want to cancel my subscription for a FULL refund immediately as I am less than my 7 free days trial. I want my money back on this program just as promised.

According to the Product description on the teamviewer website & the Teamviewer Refund policy, it is clearly specified that there is a 7-day money-back guarantee policy, in which I am entitled to make a claim for a full refund. Today is 28 Dec 2018 and the date of purchase is made on 27 Dec 2018 as shown in the Order Number: **Please do not post TeamViewer IDs**.

Thanks,

Ankit Vaghela

M:**Please do not post TeamViewer IDs**

Mangalam information technologies pvt. Ltd.

Posted by Moderator Moderator

Hi @ankitv,

Thank you for your post.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. 

Unfortunately, we cannot answer specific questions about your contract in the community.

I will arrange for someone to contact you as soon as possible to follow up with you.

Hope this will be helpful for you. Wish you a great day. 

All the best,
Natascha