Licence deactivated by Teamviewer/ Where is my licence code?

Hi,

I purchased a licence of Teamviewer back a couple of years ago and bought every update since then. Today when I started Teamviewer the "are you using Teamviewer commercially" question popped up. So I checked the licence in Teamviewer and it claims I'm using the free licence. I can still login to my account at teamviewer.com and everything seems ok. But now where do I find my licence code? After purchasing former updates I recieved an email with the new licence code. But the email notification when updating from 11 to 12 lacks this information. I can see the last four digits of the licence code in my teamviewer.com login area, but not the complete licence. And the shown last digits do not match any licence I'm aware of. So where can I get the complete licence from?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Reyhan
    Reyhan Posts: 269 Staff member 🤠

Hi @Matthew_Colton

Thank you for your post. You will find your license information on your last TeamViewer invoice. This article may help you with it. 

Best regards.
    Reyhan

Did my reply answer your question? Please accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
    Reyhan
  • Thank you very much, that worked out just fine.

I seem to have deleted the invoice mail, but I found the printed reciept with the licence code. Sorry for the hassle.

• Reyhan
    Reyhan Posts: 269 Staff member 🤠

Dear @Matthew_Colton

Thank you for your great feedback. I'm happy to helped you. :smileyhappy:

Wish you a nice week.

Did my reply answer your question? Please accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
    Reyhan
  • trenarym
    trenarym Posts: 1

I ran into a similar issue today; fired up TeamViewer and in spite of having a professional license through my employer, it's only showing that I have a free license and as such keep getting kicked out of my sessions every 5 minutes.

Have contacted my IT person, and he is awaiting a response from TeamViewer, but I thought I'd follow up here as well - any tips for someone who needs immediate access but isn't able to get immediate service/look up his license number on invoices etc.?

Thanks.