License moves counting down

rfurb
rfurb Posts: 2 ✭✭

Hello,

Over time we need to replace our computers and mobile devices as they get old.

Every time I do that I see the number of license moves in my business account (originally 5) counting down.

What will happen when that number reaches zero ?  Am I going to be prevented from using newer computer/devices in the future ?

Thanks for any help,

Rubens

Best Answer

Answers

• rfurb
    rfurb Posts: 2 ✭✭

Hello Esther, good morning

Thank you so much for your kind and swift response, that was exactly what I wanted to know.

Actually I still have a couple of moves in my account, and I will need to use just one,  and I foresee that will be enough for a long time.

Best regards and have a nice week,

Rubens

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Hi @rfurb

Thanks for your feedback.

It´s great to hear that my reply answered your question.

Please feel always free to post your question into our forum or check out our Knowledge Base. We have plenty of useful articles for all our users and customers available.

Have a great start into your week as well.

Best, Esther

Former Community Manager

• What does it mean by 8 remaining move?

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Hi @mandyfulton 

Thanks for your post.

The Business license always comes with 10 license moves that will allow you to transfer the license to a new device in case you switch computers or replace your hardware.

Should you ever run out of license moves, you are welcome to give us a call or send us a ticket via https://www.teamviewer.com/contact/

If you used up the license moves within a reasonable timespan, we will be able to reset them for you, no questions asked. However, if you tend to run through your license moves within a few weeks, you may want to look into upgrading your license Smiley Wink

Thanks and all the best, Esther

Former Community Manager