Long press doesn't work on Android

Artirles
Artirles Posts: 15

Using the Teamviewer app for Android trying to control another Android device via Teamviewer host app.  When I do a long press , my remote android device isn't registering it. Does anyone have the same problem?

Tagged:

Comments

• I have the same issue, the phone I'm trying to remotely control does not recognise the long press, any updates?
  • AndreaRog
    AndreaRog Posts: 3 ✭✭

Hello, my name is Andrea. For some time now I have problems with the management of the application from ANDROID to ANDROIID. In practice, before the last update I can no longer select the icons with long-term pressure on them. In practice, if I click with a light pressure it opens the application and up to here everything goes perfectly. But if I decide to press for example a chat of whataspp for a long time so that the check to erase it appears or to press an icon of an application for a longer time so that it opens its menu this does not happen anymore. It is different if you control ANDROID from a PC. Keeping the left mouse button pressed longer will not create the problem described above. Can you help me solve this problem? Thanks

• AndreaRog
    AndreaRog Posts: 3 ✭✭

I have the same problem too. Have you managed to solve?

• I had similar issue until I discovered a very hard and long press on my screen triggered a long press on the remote device. Works every time now. Make sure to find the right spot to press on the icon - you may need to use thumb for maximum coverage.

• Long press does work IF you press VERY HARD and LONG on your device to trigger the long press on the remote device. I found this out through experimentation. I also use my thumb to completely cover the icon I'm pressing.