Mouse problems since last update to TV ver 12.085060 Preview

bd2acaeb
bd2acaeb Posts: 7
edited May 2023 in General questions

As titled, I now have SEVERE Mouse problems since last update to TeamViewer ver 12.085060 Preview a few days ago.

Double , and evern Triple Clicks are being done now instead of SINGLE mouse cliks, casuing LOTS OF PROBLEMS wehen trying to  do ANYTHING on my 2 main computers.

Have tried solving the problem on affected PC's by disabling TeamViewer in services.msc/startup but problems continue w/TeamViewer disabled/not running. 

TeamViewer is set up to allow access to the Login Screen/Admin Privliges at boot.

1) Windows Vista Home Premium (x64) Service Pack 2  w/all security updates.

2) Windows 7 Professional (x64) Service Pack 1 w/all security updates.

Problem does not exist on my 3rd Win 7 pc that does not have TeamViewer installed. 

Tagged:

Comments

• Raven
    Raven Posts: 23 ✭✭

Is it worth checking to see whether any configuration changes have been made to the remote terminal during one of the previous sessions ?  I know some users at our office, for example, have changed their mouse click settings so that a single click functions as a double-click, and I have never encountered TeamViewer itself doing this.

Please note I'm not saying it couldn't happen - just that I can't think of anything else to suggest from *personal* experience, so I'd check control panel > mouse > change mouse click settings and see what options you have in there (which, predictably, will vary with the operating system you're using) =]

Hope that helps, even if just a bit ...

- Raven
  • CONFIRMED  NOTHING has canged on mouse settings.