Announcements

Would you like to co-innovate with us? If so, we’d like to invite you to become product development partners with us. Read more about it in our announcement Launch of the TeamViewer User Focus Program

Highlighted
Posted by abloy
Photon

My android has no teamviewer id

Hi, I just installed teamviewer in my phone but there is no teamviewer id. Can you please help me how to get the id? I used Huawei P10 lite.WhatsApp Image 2017-06-15 at 1.00.33 AM.jpeg

1 Reply
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Posted by bartlanz
Heptagon
Solution

Re: My android has no teamviewer id

For Android devices, TeamViewer and TeamViewer Host are seperate Apps. You will want to download the Host or QuickSupport App. That being said, I think there is an issue with being able to remote control devices rite now even if you install the correct app.

If my post was helpful, Please throw me a Kudos.
If my post fixed your issue, please mark it as the solution to help the next person find a solution quickly.
Bart Lanzillotti
We Do IT USA
www.wedoitusa.com
1 Reply
Posted by bartlanz
Heptagon
Solution

Re: My android has no teamviewer id

For Android devices, TeamViewer and TeamViewer Host are seperate Apps. You will want to download the Host or QuickSupport App. That being said, I think there is an issue with being able to remote control devices rite now even if you install the correct app.

If my post was helpful, Please throw me a Kudos.
If my post fixed your issue, please mark it as the solution to help the next person find a solution quickly.
Bart Lanzillotti
We Do IT USA
www.wedoitusa.com