No sound from remote computer with latest iPad or iPhone (works from other devices)

I did some testing and can confirm the latest Teamviewer for iOS (on the brand new iPad pro 11" or an iphone XS) both cannot play remote audio from a Windows 10 machine - but with an older iPad or iPhone (with the same exact version of TeamViewer connecting to the same PC) the remote sound comes through.

I read this thread, https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/TeamViewer-General/No-sound-from-remote-computer-worked-previously/m-p/10880#M5911, but nobody had narrowed it down to this case (reproducible).

So, I'm trying to find out how to report the bug to the company - as the user of the free version, I cannot open a ticket.

Thanks!

Comments

• I have an iPad mini 4 that this works fine on, but it doesn't work on my iPhone 6s (Teamviewer version 14.1.150514 CL, iOS 12.1.3).
    Any news on this?
  • I have the same issue on my Ipad Pro

• Had this issue today between my iPad and Win10 PC and managed to get it working.

When connected to your TV session go into TV options on the Windows PC.

Choose Audio Conferencing on the left.  Then try various options from the Speakers drop-down box.  There's a play button to play a test sound.  Make sure your mobile device isn't muted and volume is up.