Not receiving password reset emails or new trusted device emails

for at least 2 hours no emails are being generated by the TeamViewer server.  They are aware and are working on it.  No known solution time.

Best Answer

Answers

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Hi @patclark

This issue should be fixed already. Can you confirm?

Thank you, Esther

Former Community Manager

• This was not working for me as of 9/24/2017. I had to create a new account under a new email address. Nothing I did would send me an updated trusted device email for my new machine.

• Fr3d
    Fr3d Posts: 1

Hi,

quite confused. After disk crash (months ago ...) and Ubuntu reinstallation, I was not able to use Teamviewer client (untrusted device) and I was not able to connect to Teamviewer console (untrusted navigator).

However, I need to remotely help my mother and I was looking for an alternative, then I found this forum and I press the "me too" button. Don't know if an admin look at my account; however I've been able to login to the console and to activate the 2 factors auth.

Now, all seems to work nicely and I will be able to help my parents

Best regards

--

Fr3d

• Rick1
    Rick1 Posts: 3 ✭✭

What was the "fix"? I am ahaving the same issue. 

• Having the same issue starting 24-Jan-2018.  Still no emails after repeated tries on 25-Jan-2018. 

Tried multiple browsers and get the same email message on each, with no resulting email, even on a computer that is currently running the app.  I can get to the management console through the app, which starts a browser session, but cannot log directly in through the browser.

I can log out/in in the app so it recognizes the app/device combination but not the browser/device combination.

Cannot connect a new device to my group through the app, or log in via browser to the website on that device.

• heggers
    heggers Posts: 1

Can anyone reset their password? Haven't been able to for at least a week..

• ray5
    ray5 Posts: 1

Not receiving email for reset